Date: Wednesday, July 30, doors open at 5pm Topic: Code Generation Speaker: Blake Niemyjski Location: Herzing College, East Madison Campus, 5218 East Terrace Drive, 53718
Blake Niemyjski is a full time student studying Computer Science and Mathematics. His previous studies included RSA Encryption and Number Theory. This coming year he will be attending UW-Madison to continue his education. Since the late 90’s Blake has had a curiosity in developing software with the goal of making software that helps the masses accomplish tasks. As a hobbyist developer turned student and professional developer, Blake has had a passion to continue his knowledge into the unknown and creating technologies of the future.
Some of Blake’s past and current work includes the development on various Windows featured communities: bink.nu, windowscoding.com, hypervoria.com, open source communities: (e.g. nettiers, communityserverlive.com), charities (e.g. wearemicrosoft.com) and other commercial entities including, globalgrind.com, CodeSmith Tools LLC and more. Blake will be covering Code Generation using CodeSmith’s upcoming release CodeSmith 5.0. The presentation will cover the following:* How-to create templates that use Data Sources, XML, SQL, etc…
- Tips and Tricks used by senior fellow CodeSmith users
- Demos on Data Access Generation using nHiberate and .netTiers
- How templates can make your life easier and save you money
- CodeSmith 5.0 specific features
- An overview of what happens under the hood, CodeDOM, etc.
- 5:00pm, Networking with sponsors and members
- 5:30pm, Free pizza and soda
- 6:00pm, Introduction and start main presentation
- 7:45pm, Break off into Special Interest Groups
- 9:00pm, Give away prizes and Wrap up meeting